Our Number:

Dental Fillings and Restorations

Cavities, cracks, and otherwise damaged teeth, happen to everyone. Maybe you haven’t been brushing and flossing like you know you should, or perhaps you had an accident that left you with an injured tooth or teeth. No matter the reason for your dental damage, Rivers Edge Dental is here to help.

Dental Fillings

Dental fillings are one of the most common dental procedures. The filling’s purpose is to bring back strength and health to a damaged or decaying tooth. If you have a cavity, the dentist can go in and clean the area. After removing the decaying pieces of the tooth, they will fill it in with one of many different filling choices. Teeth can be filled with gold, silver amalgam, composite resin, porcelain and more.

The fillings vary in their appearance and price. You should talk with you dentist about your own personal preferences before the filling is placed in your tooth. Some people prefer the look of a natural tooth while others don’t mind a little gold or silver in their smile. All options will provide you with the strength and structure that your tooth needs to remain healthy and happy.

Dental Restorations

Dental restorations are defined as anything that restores damaged or missing teeth. Teeth can go missing for a wide variety of reasons but, whatever the reason, it’s important to get them replaced sooner rather than later. Did you know that leaving even just one tooth missing for an extended period of time can cause damage and stress to your other surrounding teeth? It can also affect your appearance, often unfavorably.

At River’s Edge Dental we provide a wide variety of dental fillings and restorations in Coolidge, AZ. Whether you’re interested in something removable like dentures or something more permanent like a dental bridge or implant, we are here to help you restore your smile. If you’d like to learn more about dental fillings and dental restorations, give us a call today and we can talk about your options!

Contact Us

We’d love to hear from you