Full Orthodontic Treatment
At Rivers Edge Dental, we offer a relaxed and friendly environment for all our patients. We include everything from cosmetic dentistry to orthodontics in Coolidge AZ at our cutting-edge facility. We also use the latest technology and equipment to ensure your experience is as comfortable as possible. Whether you need dental veneers or just a regular cleaning, we’re here to help.
Full Orthodontic Treatment
Whether you’re the parent of a teenager or an adult looking for orthodontic treatment, you’re in the right place. Orthodontic treatment is integral to oral health for those with overcrowding, crooked teeth, or poor alignment. While many people believe that braces are for purely cosmetic purposes, this is not the case. Braces can help correct jaw alignment problems, bite issues, and more!
Who May Be in Need of Braces?
Some of the most common reasons that you may need braces are as follows:
- Spacing and Gaps: If your teeth have an unusual amount of space separating them, you may be a candidate in need of treatment.
- Crowding: This is what happens when you have too many teeth and not enough space in your mouth to accommodate them. Crowding can push teeth into nonfunctional positions and create a crooked smile. Treatment can straighten your teeth and eliminate overcrowding.
- Misplaced Midline: This is when the center of your top front teeth doesn’t align with the center of your bottom front teeth.
- Underbite: An underbite is a bite where your bottom teeth are too far forward, and your top teeth are too far back.
- Overbite: An overbite is the opposite of an underbite. It’s when your top teeth are too far forward, and your bottom teeth are too far back.
- Crossbite: Crossbites are when your bite is crooked and off-center. Misalignment can cause jaw pain and cause your teeth to grind and wear.
What Kind of Orthodontic Treatment is Available?
The following orthodontic treatments can help straighten your teeth, align your bite, and prevent pain and tooth damage.
Traditional braces are a reliable and well-established way of straightening your teeth and giving you a beautiful smile! With our expert help and regular follow-up visits, you can be sure that your traditional braces will be adjusted correctly over time, giving you straight teeth and a confident smile in no time! Braces can be customized for each person, allowing them to get the perfect fit with maximum comfort.
When most people think of orthodontics in Coolidge AZ, they think of braces. While braces are a big part of orthodontics, they aren’t the only treatment option. Invisalign is a revolutionary way to straighten and align your teeth with ease. It is virtually invisible and comfortable, allowing you to maintain your lifestyle without the hassle of traditional braces. Using 3D images of your teeth, Invisalign creates custom-made aligners that fit snugly over your teeth and move them with time into their ideal positions – without uncomfortable brackets or wires getting in the way and hindering your daily routine. And best of all, you can remove your aligners for eating and drinking, so you don’t have to worry about avoiding certain foods or drinks like you do with metal braces!
For children, we also provide space maintainers. These are removable appliances designed to keep your child’s teeth in their proper positions until they are old enough for braces. Orthodontic space maintainers are made from durable materials that are comfortable and easy to use. Space maintainers prevent the development of orthodontic problems that can arise due to overcrowding or misalignment during growth spurts.
Tongue cribs help correct tongue thrusting, which is an abnormal sucking or swallowing pattern resulting in teeth misalignment. Orthodontic tongue cribs are designed to limit the motion of the tongue, helping it move more naturally and reducing the chances of developing a misaligned bite. Orthodontic tongue cribs are usually removable and adjustable and can help your child’s teeth and bite develop naturally.
Quality Orthodontics in Coolidge, AZ
Whether you’re looking to straighten your teeth or fix a misaligned bite, Rivers Edge Dental has a complete orthodontic treatment plan for you in Coolidge, AZ. Give us a call today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Yana Gerhardt, Dr. Blane Jackson, or Dr. Pavel Dubinetsky!